- Keep Surviving, Keep Safe!
Another one of those posts about lockdown life!
This story is an attempt at science-fiction in the style of Isaac Asimov or HP Lovecraft. I wrote this in 2013, as I saw the world being destroyed by greed. Enjoy!
- My Trike and Me
It is exactly four years since I got my trike. I said it would change everything for me. Did it?
- We are Citizens of the World
To achieve real equality, we need a Global movement and Freedom of Speech
- What’s it like to be disabled in Britain in 2021?
I recorded this short video for a Webinar I attended on 11 March 2021 (captions by me!)
- Interview with Middle Barton’s very own Richard Brown MBE
As well as ‘Services to people with disabilites’, my MBE is also for ‘Services to my local community’. What did I do?
- Courage: The Diary of Serjeant William Walsh, 7th Royal Dublin Fusiliers
What is courage? (2700 words)
- It’s An Honour!
I was awarded an MBE in the 2021 New Year’s Honours. What exactly is it and will it change me?