- The Friedreich’s Ataxia Alliance at Oxford Bulletin – June 2022
“a diagnosis such as FA doesn’t only affect the individual with ataxia themselves, but also their parents, siblings and other family members too.”
- Why Do We Support Football Teams?
I want my son to support Aston Villa like me. Why do I feel like I am bestowing a great honour on him?
- How to Support The Assisted Dying Bill
I believe the current law does not work for dying people. I’ve asked my MP for his support.
- I, Me, Mine. By George Harrison (a review)
Eddie Vedder recently completed a solo tour of America, his set-list featured two George Harrison songs. This was only one of many recent encounters with George Harrison. I had to know more.
- Lack Of Humanity – Partly Political Broadcast
I talk a lot about disability and politics in my blog, but did you know about the bus company I helped set up in 2016?
- For Love: My Investiture
It has been just over a year since the award, I received a letter summoning me to Windsor Castle on the 9th of February for my Investiture. Who conducted it and what was it like?
- What is a Disabled Life Worth?
I wrote this opinion piece for a disability magazine. Intended to provoke discussion, disagreement and encourage readers to share their opinions. It didn’t make the final cut.
- My ‘Meet the Community’ Interview for FARA
I have been getting to know people with FA around the world, I realised that I had experience of many of the things they have yet to face. I […]